Institute At a glance
The Nandigram Krishi Avam Gramvikas Sanstha, Sugaon trust established in 1996 Trust is doing their social activity under the valuable guidance of energetic, enthusiastic & dynamic person Shri. Gangadharraoji Dapkekar Secretary of the trust, Dr. Sangramji Patwari, President & of the trust. N.K.A.G.S.S. trust has started college of Agriculture at Dongarshelki Tanda village in the year 2008 which is located near to Udgir, dist. Latur with eco-friendly and peaceful environment for agriculture education. It is located in the educational environment having various agricultural activities performed by Agriculture College, College of Veterinary & Animal Science & College of Dairy Technology & College of Fishery Dongarshelki Tanda is located Just 8 km from Udgir city. Udgir is well known for educational hub in Marathwada region. Udgir is very well connected by roard and rail.
We strive to support student success through a productive, engaging that facilitates excellence and personal satisfaction among its personnel. Management, faculty, staff and administration will work together in a collaborative relationship of trust and mutual respect for the betterment as a farmers.
Educating students in the field of Agriculture and allied sciences for developing their career in Agriculture and related fields. We maintain an active outreach program that promotes a diverse community of students and personnel.
1. To educate for a sustainable agriculture future.
2. To optimize utilization of the farm as a living laboratory.
3. To integrate academic programs to challenge student and incorporate new trends and innovations.
4. To strengthen co-curricular programs that support experiential learning and student success.
5. To support service programs to meet agriculture community needs.
6. To transform, agricultural research from university labs to the lands of the farmers for their economic and social upliftment.
7. To develop technical personnel in agriculture.
8. Effective coordination in the activities of all Agricultural universities in the State in relation to Education, Research, Extension Education to Education and other matters of common interests.
9. To promote research and training on sustainable development of agricultural productivity, cost minimization in farming, farm mechanization and farm livestock production.
10. To encourage the youth on entrepreneurship and rural development.
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, DONGARSHELKI TANDA, UDGIR
Grade – ‘B’ by DI and Dean Committee, VNMKV, Parbhani.
Establishment Year – 2008
College Code – 11159
Phone No / Mobile No. – 9422024293 / 8390090017.
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.coaudgir.org