Admission Process Guidelines – Click Here
Courses offered & Intake
B.Sc. (Honours) Agriculture.
Duration – 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Credit Load : 183.
DEGREE COURSES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or as equivalent examination with PCB or PCMB or PCM or inter (Agriculture) and passed with English.
- Common Entrance Examination i. e. MHT-CET/JEE/NEET/AIEEA-UG organized by competent authority during year 2020-2021 in PCB or PCM Subject.
- Those who have not offered biology or Mathematics shall have complete deficiency courses as prescribed by MCAER.
- Students should have completed equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and Biology as subjects.
Aggregate Marks Required
Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th std Science) with minimum 50% marks for General category (Open) and minimum 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJA/NTB/NTC/NTD/OBC/SBC).
|Sr. No.||Admission Quota||Available Seats|
Reservation is available for candidates belonging to the category SC, ST, NT, SBC and OBC* as per Govt. rules.
How to enroll
How to enroll
- Students who have passed with H.S.C. Examination ( 12 th Science ) with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics subjects each of 100 Marks have to apply online to “http://www.maha-agriadmission.in/”
- Students have to apply online for getting admission in Merit Quota as well as Management Quota.
- For any admission details kindly approach to the Principal without any hesitation.
Annual Fees structure
|Sr.No.||Degree Programme||Allotted Quota||College Code||Tuition Fee||Development Fees||Hostel Fees||Transport Fees||Total Fees|
|2||Bsc.(Honours) Agri.||Management Quota||11159||67,750.00.00||3,625||20,000.00||12,000.00||1,07,000.00|